Westfield Wanted

Stan7604

Wide bodied, prefer lowered floor. Car will be used for mainly road plus occasional track day. Would prefer windscreen and CEC (Zetec, Duratec, S2000 engine). No preference on colour or body type. Please let me know what you have. Private buyer.

I would speak to jaykay42, he's a tall guy and found top pedal mount made the biggest difference. I would not get hung up on a lowered floor, best to try as many as you can.

• Like 1

I have a mate selling an S2000. Very tidy car, will pass on details tomorrow. 

Thanks for the replies, will consider most things within reason. Have had a couple of Westfields already so very familiar with them.

image.png.2704ea5945d76d4b22e946245de02d03.png

S2000 

• Like 1

Thanks for the details Kingster. Believe this is on Auto Trader for sale also. Will bear it mind. If you can drop me a PM with what he wants for it on a private sale that would be appreciated.

41 minutes ago, Kingster said:

image.png.2704ea5945d76d4b22e946245de02d03.png

S2000 

I'd tidy me garage out, if I was putting my car up for sale. How some folk live it just shocking it must take him ages to find things in there 😉

• Haha 1

You should see where he keeps his Exiges (yes plural)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Stan7604 said:

Wide bodied, prefer lowered floor. Car will be used for mainly road plus occasional track day. Would prefer windscreen and CEC (Zetec, Duratec, S2000 engine). No preference on colour or body type. Please let me know what you have. Private buyer.

I’m currently rebuilding the factory demo S2000, it will be for sale once completed.

If that’s something that is of interest it could be built to your spec?

Hi Stan. I am selling my Westfield SEFW registered last year, 15 month build by myself and my son. 2litre zetec on standard induction so 150bhp. Tuned and geo setup by Northampton Motor Sport. Please pm me for further details or call on 07584 483061. Thanks, Mark 

Thanks for all the messages, still looking if anyone’s thinking of selling.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.