Cheshire and North Staffs Area Meet, April 4th

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Just a reminder that there will be no meet at the Golden Pheasant this month, we’re going to do a “meet the neighbours” instead, and head over to join the Derby and Notts Area Meeting, instead.

I’m aiming to leave the Sandbach area around 6pm, hopefully it will be Westfield weather!

• Like 1

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman I’ll see you at Derby or on the route. @Rob Hunter - Club Secretary  and @HB46443 you won’t need to photoshop any cars on the Carpark this month. The Cheshire and North Staffs group will provide them.

• Haha 4

Unfortunately with the weather as it is I won’t be playing out. Have a great time meeting the neighbours. 

My time will be spent on a Westfield project so not entirely wasted.

• Sad 2

There will be three of us at the Pheasant tonight thinking about Westfields and talking general rubbish🙂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

There will be three of us at the Pheasant tonight thinking about Westfields and talking general rubbish🙂

Boo! Get your cars out and let them stretch their legs! You can hold the 'last of the summer wine' re-enactment another time 😉

image.png.ea39b144fb642c594307a733825d345e.png

• Haha 2

It's taxed,insured,road legal and currently working I'll have you know🙂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

It's taxed,insured,road legal and currently working I'll have you know🙂

I'm a visual learner, I need to see it moving.....................

Yes I was accurate when I sent this but its now unroadworthy.... battery appears to have decided to cease keeping volts. 2.8 volts anyone?

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, 6carjon said:

Yes I was accurate when I sent this but its now unroadworthy.... battery appears to have decided to cease keeping volts. 2.8 volts anyone?

@Westie66 & @Andy Wallwork are good at pushing 😉

• Haha 1

Thank you. Commiserate with at a simply cheap at half the price £300 for a new one. Ctek charger says No

• Sad 1