Harewood May 15th £90!!

Buzz Billsberry

Just got the regs thro' for hairywood 90 kin' quids do I get a discount as I only live 7 miles away and my mum ad dads house is near the traffic lights at Harewood House ok they are both dead now but we still own the house that should give me at least £10 discount!!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

Buzz :(

Buzz,

Can I park my motor home in your mum's garden then?  

Have bitten the bullet and sent the cheque off.  Are we seeing a bit of a trend here then - Croft, now Harewood - both bloooooooooooooooooooody expensive.

Never don Harewood before - better be good!

Croft is a full race circuit and at least you get nearly a 2 mile run, but £90.00 for Harewood thats only 1/2 a mile long, Thats taking the preverbial  :oops:

I need to do all the local rounds so I will have to dip into the funds and bite the bullet :(

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

we got loton in the post this morning 85 quid, thats a lot.

it's making going proper racing look cheap,you can get RGB rounds for £120 at a proper race track,and far more than 4mins of action.

:devil:  :devil:

ps SLICK WESTY STILL FOR SALE

we got loton in the post this morning 85 quid

You'll be going to Hethel instead then? Same day, less money, fantastic track, closer for you (but regs not out yet).

Suddenly the extra expense of rallying is more appealing - 170 miles for £260 if you do Mull. :)  :p

RGB is a class for cars in one of the 750MC championships - its stands for Road Going Bike (engined cars) good fun mostly Fury's and Strykers