Harewood May 15th £90!!

Buzz Billsberry

£90!!

You betcha :0

Due to the trend looking like event fees have gone up significantly (and my funds haven't) I'm cutting my intended entries in half for 2004 :down:  . I will only be at 6-8 events now.

I am however consoling myself by making a return to the Mallory event (and I WILL do more than 3 laps without blowing it up  :blush: )

I,m in for 3 slappers, croft,aintree and harewood and non of them are cheap!

Terry

See you at  3 sisters and aintree then. Haven't decided on Harewood yet.

Not going to be more than 8 events total though.

I'm doing 3 Slappers and Aintree. See ya there  :D

The £90 is getting some what steep :down: I know its been thrashed out before so I dont wnt to start it all over again, but some of the track days are now starting to look more viable for a days play :D  :D

Got the motor sorted now Scott  ???

Stu

Who's doing Aintree?

Me paid and accepted !!along with Croft, Olivers,Harewood and one other event I can't remember. I can't believe I've already matched the most events that I've ever had in any of the two seasons I've done in the speed series. Planned to do 12 and thats me lot!! I'm only doing it for a laugh and a few beers and of course the company of which the SS would be crap without me thinks see u all soon

I Thank U

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

I've entered a hillclimb at Harewood on Easter Sunday and the cost is the same. I've just spoken to Pat Kenyon about various things for the event and she tells me that the whole track has been resurfaced for this season. This probably accounts for the price hike  ???

John