Cadwell Park & Mallory Park Entries, PM so I can send your Speed Series Card out.

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Hi Everyone,

If you have entered Cadwell, Mallory or even Loton and Anglesey. Please PM me and I'll send your Speed Series registration card out by post this week.

Hi Nick

I am entered in the Anglesey weekend event with LDMC

Regards Andrew Steel 

I've entered for Anglesey but received a message back saying "The entry limit for this event is 120 per day so you have been placed on the reserve list."

Not sure what to make of this as I entered as soon as entries were open.

I have entered Anglesey and have received the same email as Richard from LDMC I entered 30 minutes after receipt of the email stating entries were open

It could be that their computer system is giving them major issues

I have asked LDMC to let us know what is happening with RH and SA entries etc

Evening all,

It’s been brought to our attention that several of you may have received a confirmation email that suggested you had been added to a Reserve List for the above event.  This email is to confirm that is not correct.  We are pleased to say your entry is confirmed.  At the time of writing, we still have 10 spaces remaining on Saturday and 12 places remaining on Sunday.  We’re aware that the website is not up to date, and we have a dedicated working group of Committee Members that are working hard to rectify this.  In the meantime, you can view the entry list here.

Please check your email confirmation for information about garages, including when they go on sale and how to book.  The Entries Secretary will be in touch in due course to confirm the entry list and provide your competition number and Final Instructions.

Please do not reply to this email. If you have any questions or concerns about your entry status, please contact entries@longton-dmc.co.uk

Best regards,

Gavin Leadbetter | Assistant Clerk of the Course | Secretary of the Meeting | Safeguarding Officer

• Like 1

Places still available at Anglesey

• 2 weeks later...

going tomorrow and still no speed series card, can it be emailed please?

40 minutes ago, Richard Houlgate said:

going tomorrow and still no speed series card, can it be emailed please?

Hi Richard,

Sorry I've been waiting for the Speed Series stickers which have just arrived, so all cards going out early next week. However yes, very happy to email yours a little later this afternoon.

If anyone else needs a card for an event let me know and I can email or WhatsApp to you.