Your pictures on the theme of 'speed'..BBC

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

• Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer changed the title to Your pictures on the theme of 'speed'..BBC

Well it certainly has the old WSCC Toyo tyres sticker on the side. So it must have been in the SS., even if that event wasn't a round.

I'm not certain, I think it might be Stuart Hill ? a regular SS competitor back then.

4 hours ago, Mark Stanton said:

I'm not certain, I think it might be Stuart Hill ? a regular SS competitor back then.

That would be my best guess as well. Think it looks like Lys-Y-Fran hillclimb to me as you come up the hill from the base of the dam. 

Think it looks like Lys-Y-Fran hillclimb to me as you come up the hill from the base of the dam. 

Yes, deffo - it's the last very tight left corner ........ where every angle and gradient changes LOL ........ and its raining 🤣 so must be Wales

• Haha 1

I liked the last pic most of all , proof that time space is all relative !

My guess is also Stu Hill