ACB 10's

JonT

Just a few quick questions.  I'm planning to run ACB10's in the SS this year:

Are BMTR the cheapest source of them? £100 plus vat a corner sounds a bit steep!

For sprint applications is A24 the right compound?

Also, I'm told that I can either go with 21 or 22 inch diameter on 13*7 rims.  Is 21 inch on the fronts and 22's on the rear the best combination?

Cheers,

Jon

As usual we need to know which class?

Thanks Terry, I am running an aeroscreen 1800 and below car.

Although, I'm pretty sure that non of the questions I asked required information on what class I will be running in though.

thanks,

Jon

Just a few quick questions.  I'm planning to run ACB10's in the SS this year:

Are BMTR the cheapest source of them? £100 plus vat a corner sounds a bit steep!

For sprint applications is A24 the right compound?

Also, I'm told that I can either go with 21 or 22 inch diameter on 13*7 rims.  Is 21 inch on the fronts and 22's on the rear the best combination?

Cheers,

Jon

I think BMTR are about the cheapest.

A24 is the correct compound for sprinting IMHO.

Are the 22"dia tyres 7" section od 8"?

Unless you have a lot of power I'd stick with 7"

Andy ;)

I only asked cos you cant run ACB10 tyres WSS class A,B,C,D as only Blue book tyres 1A are acceptable!

The 21" front 22" rear combination should be ok although you could use 22"all round

I would not describe our illustrious Yorkshire member Nob Ravin as "mighty" . A little large is far more courteous....... ;)  ;)  ???  :D

:D  :D  I would have thought describing him as a "significant presense"  :D  :D  might be more accurate  :p

Rob will be fitting my aeroscreen at the weekend, so when I'm quicker he will at least be able to say he's worked on the winning car!

Rob, hopefully that doesn't damage my chances of you turning up to help!!

:arse: 's, the lot of you.

Leaves by the front door forgetting coat, but managing to grab a bowl of salad on the way :D

Leaves by the front door forgetting coat, but managing to grab a bowl of salad on the way :D

salad my :arse:

a stella

SALAD

Nob, does this stand for Says A Lot About Doughnuts ( the food kind) :p  ;)

Terrance - oh leader (in more than one way) and Rev-er-end

I hear you've finally woken up and smelt the coffee, realising that a VX won't rev to 11,000, so you've plumped for a bike engine that will, but the question is how far will you push this one, and will it take it . . . . . Have It.

:arse: 's, the lot of you.

That was handy finding a salad bowl in a tree house Mr Shapeshifter!