just supposing !!!!!!

Terry Everall

If someone ??? were to put slicks on a Hayabusa which class would it run in and would an upgraded competition licence be required rather than Non Race National B. (and how would you do this) T in advance.

Hi Terry

Generally you would be ok on your nat b licence, it would depend on the individual officials and wether they would class you as sports libre in which case you would need a speed national a. Might be best to upgrade if you can to avoid conflict. You will need to have 6 signatures on your nat b licence to do so

Tommo

your car would be in the modified production class upto 2000cc.

in general sports libre is for mallocks and alike

You only need a nat B licence for mod prod.

Tommo

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know I'm not but you can try) You only NEED a Nat A licence if you are running a Sports libre or single seater over 2000cc.

Best thing is to upgrade anyway  ;)  ;)  saves any fretful thoughts and can often be looked on in more favourable light by certain clubs when invites are around  ;)  ;)  :D

Terry,

I am pretty sure that you are OK with a Nat 'B' as already suggested.

As to which class you run in, having spent all the first part of last season entring the wrong class  :arse:  you have to enter the "Mod Prod" class, if you run 1B tyres or slicks. So if you want to be quick at the event you might as well run slicks. But if you do that then you have to go in class H of the Speed Series, rather than F, where you have to be roadlegal etc. It's a bit of a problem to decide which is best. Not figured it out yet.  :D

your car would be in the modified production class upto 2000cc.

in general sports libre is for mallocks and alike

You only need a nat B licence for mod prod.

Tommo

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know I'm not but you can try) You only NEED a Nat A licence if you are running a Sports libre or single seater over 2000cc.

Yes I think you are right, but I'd still upgrade anyway as Mark says just to avoid any confusion. I upgraded this year for Tom's car for that very reason.

Not figured it out yet.  :D

I have...........You should be in H...... You're wasting all that raw talent(that the car has) ;)

It's four signatures for a National A, and another 4 for a National A(Open).

The A(Open) is only relevant for Sports Libre and Single Seaters over 2 litres.

A Westfield of any description is unlikely to fall into the Sports Libre category, although at some events you could end up running in a Sports Libre class, I'd argue that the car is still Modified Production.

Anyway you only need an 'A' for the Brighton Speed Trials, Midland Hillclimb Championship, British Hillclimb Championship, British Sprint Championship etc.

But if you don't have an A(Open) you're going to have to say 'no' when Sir Fred Lahdidah offers you a drive in his Turnip Special Sports Racer fitted with a DFV, in recognition of your giant killing Mod-Prod efforts...

Paul

and don't foget Revver-end if you change class mid season with a different car - you will need to notify us 7 days prior to the event you wish to count and also an extra £10 for Class change  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

"Revver-end" or do you wish to be known as

"The Right Revver-end Terry Two Cars"  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D