Narrow body boot box

Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset

This was removed from my SEi when it was rebuilt so is not needed any more. Whilst it is a bit scruffy with some paint splashes, it is otherwise sound and would clean up easily enough, and with a respray would look fine.

No idea on price, but I’ll ask £50 collected as a starter, but if you are interested please do drop me a note. I could possibly ship it but obviously it’s a bit awkward to pack! I normally drive up to Berkshire and Dartford every week so can drop off along the way of that helps.

Thanks,

Stu

IMG_6166.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6168.jpeg

IMG_6169.jpeg

IMG_6170.jpeg

IMG_6171.jpeg

I might be interested but not sure if it would fit my car. I've got a rollbar with the extra legs that go down into (possibly through) the boot area and also have a non Westfield fuel tank which might be higher then standard. 

I guess they just are held in with the seat belt fixings ?

• Like 1

Plenty of people have modified boot boxes for the rear roll bar stays. If you search its been covered on here and in the magazine.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.