1991 Westfield SE - On 1977 R registration - new MOT 28th Feb 2024

archersam

I have V5 showing it registered as a Westfield SE (see photo)

I built this car during period 91-93, kept it a while then sold it then bought it back.

1.6 Ford Pinto with twin DCOE’s and from memory a Piper 285 cam.

Rs2000 alloy sump so has slightly better ground clearance than a standard Pinto.

3.4.5.1 rear diff (form a Mexico I think).

Has a cd player and 4 speakers built in.

It’s hard wired to accept an Optimate IV trickle charger (included in sale) although the battery is brand new a couple of weeks ago

I have all receipts form the original build and an itemised page for each major section containing part numbers etc (see photo for example)

I have full build photo albums and original instruction manuals plus various Westfield related articles and the such like from the press of the day.

I have new chrome headlight bowls for it.

It’s based on Folkestone, Kent - (5 miles from the Channel Tunnel).

I could potentially assist with a European trailered delivery subject to price and travel cost agreements.

New MOT 28th Feb as although I think could get this MOT exempt I wanted an independent view on it so am happy it passed with only a minor adjustment needing to be made to the headlight alignment. 

Happy to address any questions - 07885 784115

£8500

List Westy.jpg

Westy V5 snapshot.jpg

Westy cockpit.jpg

Westy Front.jpg

Westy No bonnet 2.jpg

Westy No bonnet.jpg

Westy NS side footwell.jpg

Westy NS side.jpg

Westy OS side footwell.jpg

Westy OS side.jpg

Westy rear.jpg

westy seats.jpg

• Like 3

Rolling road session from yesterday at B D Engineering in Sittingbourne.   

Very happy with the sound and the outcome. 

• Like 2

New MOT 28th Feb as although I think could get this MOT exempt I wanted an independent view on it so am happy it passed with only a minor adjustment needing to be made to the headlight alignment. 

• Like 1

• archersam changed the title to 1991 Westfield SE - On 1977 R registration - new MOT 28th Feb 2024
  • 3 weeks later...

How wonderful to see a gem of an ‘old school’ classic. It would be a shame if it ended up in France, rather than staying in the club, but good luck with the sale nonetheless.

• Like 2

Love the wings and chrome classic style.   VED free as well.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.