Thanks to those at Mallory

I.S.M

All

Big thanks to those hardy wscc members who braved the weather today to come to mallory to support. Was a good day, if a little frustrating.................!

(two new wscc stickers pride of place on side of locost)

Back to workshop......2 new wings required :bangshead:

Yep

Well done in your first proper race  ;)  :D  :D  :D  ;) Bring on Donington next Saturday  :D  :D  ;) Let's hope it's warmer and drier

WSCC Results

12th = Richard Brown Car No. 71

13th = Michael "Jamie" Robinson Car No.26

and bad luck on Nick Lear in having No. 3 Piston let go during practice in Car No.70

Well done to all that made it. I certainly intend attending a few races to support Dickie and the lads.

But I'm an adopted southern softy, so it'll probably be one down South :)

Andy

here here.

Where? Where?

(Sorry)

:)

Andy

There, there  :D  :devil:

Well done matey, me and the lads were cheering you (and dicke of course) on. We were at exit of Gerrards.

Very entertaining watching you in your personal race with no 28 and the yellow car (cant recall his no.). you must have swapped places with no.28 5 or 6 times.

Was unable to visit paddock after your race due to whinging brats wanting to go home......so whats the story with the wings  ???

See you at donno.

Linds

Linds, so'k thanks for coming down. The unknown (yellow) car tried to out do me and no.28 into hairpin. needless to say he outbraked himself collecting me.........2 new offside (right side...LOL) wings required and a bit of tracking.

was a good battle though with 28........beer o'clock!

see you at donny......

well done Jamie and Dickie B at least you finished.... despite the 'Montoya move' on u!! Good luck for Donny.Is it saturday and sunday?

Buzz

I was watching up at Shaws hairpin. i saw Dickie's race but unfortunately had to go before your's Jamie. I did notice my old fuel tank and X/Flow exhaust manifold make it onto pole for the heat though (Dave Black).

It strikes me that some people are either using different cams still or non standard gearbox ratios which I didnt think was allowed. When I was on the watching some cars pull away from the haipin, some seemed to get much further down the track in 2nd gear before changing up either due to a higher revving engine or longer ratios.  :0

John

It was Dave Black that Jamie was contesting position with until no 81, James (call me yellow) Kmieciak "did his thing".

So, having put in fourth fastest in qualifying, thereby avoiding a heat race and achieving eighth on the final grid a top ten place for ISM was more than possible.

But that's racing...

... that's ma boy !

Congratulations and thanks to Team Dickie for their assistance - commiserations to Nick on this occassion.

And special thanks to Plays Kool Motorsport for their massive support.

Top day, Thanks to Robinson Racing for the hospitality, amazing drive by Jamie, roll on Donnington!

Hope we don't end up with three cars to fix next week!

From memory,

Saturday is Locosts championship heats & finals & Kit car championship double header.

Sunday is RGB.

Paul

Same as Jamie - thanks to all those WSCC members who came to support us.  It does help.

Anyway, not a great day for me, qualifying 32nd out of 37, but ending up 12th which was a good come back.

Ghosts of crashes past have been laid to rest - time to move on again!  :D

Rich Brown