Who can post the most tacky e-Bay item?

Major Stare

I realise that now.

I was hung over and our 16month old son decided to wake up early............wots a guy supposed to do!

:durr:

Like the 'Hooters' uniform Nick  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: takes me back to trips to the States :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

But the travelling urinal has to win :D  :D  :D

David

takes me back to trips to the States

reminds me of afternoons in nottingham :)

Went for a mates 'off to uni in american' leaving do and we fancied getting him a memento of great times in Hooters over the years, I believe a hooters top was 30 quid or something.. but following their 'upsell' ethos... the fit busty waitress tried to sell us her whole uniform..yes...the one she was currently wearing.. for 150quid!!

UNWASHED?? i hear you ask.. yep.. and still warm with body heat too... needless to say, we declined her offer and told our mate to hurry up and p*** off to the states  :devil:  :p

Sorry - is "Hooters" some sort of netball team, or is it a reference to her bodily shape ??

I must admit, I'd go for the wheel mounted step - just remember to remove it before you drive off, but great for having a pee in a layby without splashing your trainers (may also be used for "Hooter" spotting if you're a football player)

the fit busty waitress tried to sell us her whole uniform..yes...the one she was currently wearing.. for 150quid!!

You should have said yes.................on the proviso that she served the rest of your meal in her birthday suit.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

My 'Hooters memorabilia' consist of a polaroid photo of me being hugged by half a dozen Hooter girls  :blush:  :blush:  :love:  :love:

OB1.............you havn't lived :D  :D  :D

David