Event Regs available now - Link Posted here

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

If you see of any Event Regulations which are available, please post the Event & Weblink here, add to the list with a separate post. Thanks 

For those who intend doing Cadwell and Mallory on March 23rd and 24th, I am told that the Mallory cafe is being kept open on Saturday evening to serve evening food for those travelling across from Cadwell on Saturday evening

• Like 1

Aintree Sprint Entries available here http://www.liverpoolmotorclub.com/aintree-sprints

They have struggled for entries in recent years and may drop some of these if not better supported, so if you can go please do. It may seem to have only 3 corners but getting a good time there is way more difficult and technical than it looks. You will also probably go as fast there as any other track in the UK, as long finish straight. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anglesey are waiting on the licence to run the meeting I believe, as soon as that comes they'll open the entries 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Richard Houlgate said:

Barbon entries here https://www.liverpoolmotorclub.com/barbon-hillclimb/how-to-enter/.

I can't make the Speed series date of 15th June so have entered 13th July.

When will entries open for the Anglesey event on 6&7 April? Does anyone know?

Should be soon, so keep your eye on their website. They just announced on Facebook that Regs are back from Motorsport UK.

2 minutes ago, Nick Algar - Competition Secretary said:

so keep your eye on their website

I have been doing! Getting frustrated!

1 minute ago, Richard Houlgate said:

I have been doing! Getting frustrated!

Worth it though, great track ;)