Headlight blinding

Two7

Probably because the westy is so low and no street lights  I get seriously blinded while driving in the countryside round my way.  Don't get me started about the blue lights on emergency vehicles, I can see them 11 miles away across torbay, surely they don't need to be that bright.

So if you feel blinded feel free to sign the govt petition.   Clearly if you like to read a newspaper 1/2 mile a way in the dark don't sign it, but please remember to dip.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/653793

LED brake lights at traffic lights are another pain in the head , I am sure you can get a sun tan from them.  I guess that will get worse when all cars are automatic. 

I’m an old git and I thought it was just my ageing eyes - but it’s not - both my 20 something daughters feel the same. 

Ditto all my 20 30 somethings agree as well

On 09/02/2024 at 19:43, GCP17 said:

Signed up. All LEDs should be banned! 

Starting with the ones on pushbikes flashing away coming towards you!! They don't seem to like it when you flash full beam back at them at the same rate.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1