Hey Dickie / ISM

Linds

Weather for Mallory is here

Seems to be wet and 8'C.  Look forward to seeing you Sat night - should be high up by the fence only just past the scruitineering bay, plugged into some electricity.

Dickie,

We had 2" of snow this am up in these parts and more forecast for the weekend.

John

Linds

No worries mate Team Dickie will be sitting very close a heater (mine) on Saturday night  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Not tooooooo warm though merlot should be served at room temp not boiling temp  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

A selection of Kronenbourg 1664 and Stella nicely chilling  :D  :devil:  :D

This racing larks a doddle innit  :D  :devil:  :D

I've just watched the BBC weather forecast - I fear that an umbrella may be of more use than a snowplough.  Either way, merlot sounds good!

None for you pal you're driving  :devil:  :D and be at your peak and optimum level of performance  :D  :devil:  :D

Best put a flagon of The Prancing Pony's finest Entwash into the "cellar" for ya  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

spam boy i am at my optimum level of performance when full of stella  :t-up:  :durr:  :suspect:  :oops:  :zzz:  :D

i am at my optimum level of performance when full of stella

I've noticed  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D

and I've also seen DickieB after a couple of lager shandies and a ruby  :down:  :D  :devil: little southern lightweight  :p simply can't take it  :devil:  :D

So I have stocked up with 1664, Stella, a 5 litre case of red and not a drop of mineral water or "softie" drinks to be seen  :devil:  :D

Training for the season ahead  :D  :devil: