Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5 - Price Reduced £5995.00

Dan Ingram

I'm considering selling my chassis and all the other bits I've got as an opportunity has come along that I'd like to get involved in.

Sale includes.

• Chassis
  • V5 For the chassis. Correct chassis number
  • Aluminium panel set
  • AP Racing Brake Master Cylinder
  • Main front and rear brake lines

Brand new chassis bought from Westfield last year. Comes with a V5 that is matched to the chassis number. Car is on a Q reg. Registered as an 1800cc Red SEiW. No insurance write-offs or anything like that.  More details can be provided if you need them.

It comes with a new aluminium panel kit that has been powder-coated black to match. Some have been fitted, and others have been drilled, ready to fit before they were powder coated. Also has an AP Racing brake master cylinder fitted along with the main front and rear brake lines. All the chassis tubes have been treated internally with Dynax cavity wax.

See my build thread for all the info.

You can build the car up exactly how you want it and don't have to worry about putting it through an IVA. Just an MOT, and away you go.

I'm not in a mega rush to get rid of it, but I've not got the time to do everything I want.

Looking for £5995.00 ono

It's located at my house in Kirkham, Lancashire.

I also have many other parts that I've accumulated ready to build the car up, but I would like to sell the chassis before I start advertising those for sale.

Bump.

Open to sensible offers on this.

Price reduced.

50 minutes ago, GCP17 said:

6k for a q plate chassis and some aluminium panels ? 

I think it's the fact it has a V5 that adds the value. Also no IVA nonsense to deal with presumably? 

2 hours ago, GCP17 said:

6k for a q plate chassis and some aluminium panels ? 

A new chassis and panels that costs £4k plus from Westfield. The panels have been powder-coated. And it comes with a V5, so you don't have to go through IVA. Build the car up and MOT it.

I take it you don't want to buy it then?

• Dan Ingram changed the title to Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5 - Price Reduced £5995.00

Price reduced to £5995.00 ono.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.