Winter WW & 2024 Calendar

melt

I still have not received my copy of the Winter Westfield world or the 2024 calendar.  Are there still copies available and is it possible for both of them be sent to me?  (I had sent a request to the support area but got no response)

Regards, Mel

I have a spare set if required- let me know if all else fails!

Thanks for the offer Kingster, I will let you know how I get on.

Mel...

I've put replacements in the post, they will be with you shortly, please let me know when they have arrived !!!

Cheers

Mark

Hi sorry to jump in on this but I havnt received a calender or winter edition either. The workshop looks barren without it.

Hi Rich

ive just checked and you were on the mailing  list when they were sent out, I’ll get another set in the post,

thanks

Mark

Thanks Mark.  

Kingster,

Just to say thanks for your offer of a copy of the winter magazine and calendar, Mark (membership secretary), has sent me a copy of the magazine and calendar.

Regards,

Mel