Simple pleasures

Two7

Is it me or do you  go wow when you notice something like that on the dashboard 

IMG-20231220-WA0002.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've even tried to set the trip meter on the turn of a thousand so I can have, say, 444.44 on it when the odometer says 44444 😀

• Haha 3

Ime not the only one then 😅

IMG_2605.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Two7 said:

30k on a westfield awesome 

That is one, but electric mirrors on Westfield wow ! :)

• Like 1

Many years ago back in NZ, I had an old 1970s Mazda pickup that had a 5-digit odometer. My mate and I were on a roadtrip with our dirkbikes on the back, when I suddenly pulled over to the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, urging him to quickly get out. He leaps out, thinking we're on fire or something. "Run around the truck and get back in" I tell him. Once we're back in, I point to the dash and say "Brand new truck - 00,000!

Defo not a brand new truck - that was it's second time around the clock!

1703180002815.JPG.6e6afaad7d2c89c64f723dfe2a2bbe08.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm with you on the simple pleasure of capturing those moments, this was my mini from a couple of years ago (its at 157k now!) and yes the thought was briefly there to get the speed to match 🤔

20180516_185449.jpg

• Haha 2