Shameless Plug

zoso

This is our brand spanking new website...

Have a look...

Have a look, if you've any comments or questions please contact me.

Thanks muchly..  :)

Eddited to add (its been a long day and i forgot):

If anyone wants a link in the links page (especially students who race) send me an email with your url, and a brief description, this website should get some good covarage over the summer...

Zoso,

As one of two Westfield owners who attended UCL and also founder members of the fastest growing (in our time) Student Union Society, may I say well done.

I have two initial comments:

1) Click to enter the site is a put off for any site

2) The window size of the new window is too restrictive as I have a vertical scroll bar for half a line of text

Si

having been through the site it looks like a great idea and as far as a practical CV goes it'll do wonders for your future job prospects.

Strange coincidence.....

My Partner Carla, also went to UCL, is from Cumbria and we're now living in Pontefract, home of one of your fellow students

Zoso,

As one of two Westfield owners who attended UCL and also founder members of the fastest growing (in our time) Student Union Society, may I say well done.

And I'm the other :)

Ah...Quasar for a pound. What a well negotiated deal that was. No wonder the soc was so popular! ;)

Oh, and you're not allowed to call it UCL, University College London got very upset by all accounts...

Andy

(LancsP Zap Soc Founder Chairman :t-up:).

Oh, and you're not allowed to call it UCL, University College London got very upset by all accounts...

Sorry...

UCLan or University of Central Lancashire in Preston

Sorry...

UCLan or University of Central Lancashire in Preston

Or Preston University as it was known. I went to Leeds Polytechnic as it was when I studied 4 my HND in business studies. Its now called LMU Leeds Metropolitan University for cripes sake!!  Talk about fur coat and no knickers!!

Anyway ref the website ditto Studbuckle

Buzz :p

It was NEVER Preston Uni' :)

Lancs Poly to UCLan while we were there. Did we feel like we'd been promoted? No!

Si

True enough. I'd have preferred a poly degree to be honest, rather than one pretending to be from a University. I think it changed over in my final year.

Andy

Cheers all for visiting ang commenting.  

Have had mixed receptions to the small screen size idea, personally i like it although i have been told it makes it look like a pop up which is a fair point...

The entry screen is being made at the moment, some flash-type thing that my webmaster (aka irish dave) is making.....

Don't forget to keep checking back to see how long it takes to un-bend the car after i've been at it..

:):):)

The entry screen is being made at the moment, some flash-type thing that my webmaster (aka irish dave) is making.....

To be honest, they're equally annoying...

Andy

To be honest, they're equally annoying...

Andy

But they look good and it's free so i ain't arguing.

They'll be a "skip it" button for all those who don't like em.

Just my opinion, I'm certainly no web design expert. I just know it bugs the hell out of me :)

Andy

you should check out the SU now, 4 point something million new building being errected as we speak...

Just my opinion, I'm certainly no web design expert. I just know it bugs the hell out of me :)

Andy

im no web design expert either.

think its a pretty good balence between show and go as it were...

130 hits in 3 days, wow...

thanks for all who have visited and to those who have commented..

the webmaster (aka irish dave) is thinking of doing an option so that the site is full screen.

anyone got any suggestions for the links page, theres another 4 or 5 to go on this week so if anyone can think of any good sites that are westy, etc related i'd appreciate it.