Composites oven and tooling

Rednop1

I have some tooling and an oven that i no longer need or have no interest in making those particular parts anymore

if you are interested drop me a pm 

This kit is all for making prepreg westfield parts

I will even give you alittle lesson as part of the deal not that I know alot 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For people that have sent me a pm regarding this post sorry i havent got back too you been flatout busy but i will update the post and reply to pms over the weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay regarding this after hitting a dear writing the car off breaking 2x fingers and now having the world worse man flu not really good for much final popped into the garage to measure the oven

Right i built this oven to fit a nose and bonnet in at the same time but put a shelf in or couple and you will produce loads of parts in one cycle

Inside measurements are  1190mm cross x 950mm I've produced some excellent quality noses and other parts from this oven max temp ive been working at is 125°c  main body of the oven uses 30mm insulation and the door uses is 40mm 

Doesnt  come with a pdi controller but i can point you in the right direction and you need to knockup some wiring to power the fan and element but this is really easy it has a thermostat and vac point built into the side 

£600

• Like 1

1 x westfield style front cycle wing tool (prepreg)

1x caterham style front cycle wing tool (prepreg)

1 double bubble aeroscreen tool (prepreg)

1x fw bootlid tool (prepreg)

1 Pair fw stone guards tool (prepreg)

1 Pair zk wide rear arches tooling these are not prepreg 

1 zk stone gaurds tooling not the best finish on these 

All the above tooling is very good quality and has been used to create some lovely high quality prepreg carbon parts you can use the parts straight out the tooling apart from the zk rear stone guards they need clear coating or you can clear coat everything for a super glossy finish 

It would cost you around £2.5k too make all these in materials alone  thats without the other consumables and purchasing the original parts and weeks of time creating the high temp prepreg tooling 

£1750 buys them serious buys only please

I will do somebody a deal on the oven and tooling as a job lot hassle free sale !

You could start making parts the next day !

The only reason these are for sale is i have no personal interest in making them and making parts seems to have taken over my life and i want to get back to enjoy the cars !

Buyers call me on 07523249617 

• Rednop1 changed the title to Composites oven and tooling

This is sold subject to payment and collection 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.