Black Country November Meet- Sun 5th (plus Christmas thoughts)

Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

Hello All,

November is upon us and Christmas is fast approaching, the November meet is this Sunday.

It's also time to discuss the December Meeting as this will be the Christmas mea event. 

Though the meet is normally the first Sunday of the month, so 3rd December, in the past we've moved the Christmas meet to the 
Saturday which would be the 2nd. So I'm polling option as to which is preferable, I'm also considering a change in venue with the possibility of re-locating to The Vine in Wombourne, as we can get a good discount there (depending on numbers and what vouchers we've got left).

I need to know your thoughts on date, numbers and venue by mid next week so I can confirm the date and venue, to get some committed numbers to make the booking

Thanks 

Rhett

7pm, 5th November at the Dudley Arms, Himley. DY3 4LB.

Hi Rhett, I will see you tomorrow, but I getting vote in for Sunday 3rd December.

It looks like Sun 3rd is going to be the day for the Christmas meal, could you confirm who can and wants to attend please

Hi Rhett, sorry for late reply, I’m down in London now the weekend of 2/3rd Dec & can’t make it. I have advised Tez (the newbie who’s picking his car up from ToyBox on Wednesday) and can put him in touch with you. But is this only open to WSCC members? Also, could you share your mobile? Or is there a WhatsApp group? Cheers Phil R

There is a what’s app group, not really want to share mobile on open forum though.

It’s open to none or prospective members.