Donington Track Day - 9am on Sunday 5th November 2023

Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Hi,

A few local WSCC members along with a couple of mates with other kits/track cars are doing the Javelin Trackday on Sunday.

Numbers are still changing (due to weather watching) but the guys are expecting to have at least Ben in his MNR Vortex (R1 engined), Michael in the MK Indy (Hyabusa engined), Ollie in the tango Pheonix (R1 engine), James in his M135i etc.

There will also be a few extra members as spectators/passengers so plenty of people to chat to.

Weather looks good so hopefully they'll get some decent track time.

Sadly I cant make it (5 hours of travelling to Harrogate and back in thr diary!) but if you are out and about and fancy taking advantage of the free spectating then please feel free to go along.

Sighting laps start at 9am with the track closing at 5pm.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DanDB said:

I’ve just booked for this.

Nice one, I've just let the guys know on the chat group

33 minutes ago, Naranja_Al said:

How did you get on today @Rob Hunter - Club Secretary ? I was keen to come along and watch at the very least, but family life took over.

The guys had a great time and kept them all on the black stuff.

I popped along for an hour or so to grab some photos. @HB46443 got some great video footage too 👍

https://www.facebook.com/groups/westfieldsportscarclub/permalink/1067206354294688/

20231105_105051.jpg

20231105_104808.jpg

20231105_105247.jpg

20231105_105640.jpg

20231105_104907.jpg

20231105_104337.jpg

• Like 2