Sticker Pack

Bananaman

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

Where do I stick them.................... :oops:

Duuuurrrrrrrrrr,

You don't need to stick them - the one side is self adhesive - fool :devil:  :arse:

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

Where do I stick them.................... :oops:

Duuuurrrrrrrrrr,

You don't need to stick them - the one side is self adhesive - fool :devil:  :arse:

Stick them not Lick them.......fool. :D  :p

Are they still ridiculously large so that you take up the whole of the car to apply them?   :0

Not to mention the print to cotton ratio of the T shirts  :down:

John

Bananaman.

You put one of the big 2004 Speed series stickers on each side of your car and the 3rd one goes on your visor, so you have excuse when Scott and I beat you.

Ok when I..

Has anyone notice on the ESP one Nick is sitting in the passenger seat..

Nick wrong side mate!!!

HeHe....Bananaman certainly is to be the whippin' boy this yr. He should beat the boghouse blue and the carbon crisp boy (depending on what he's driving)....but will all that power pay off?

Mr Algar might be trying to get better visual lines for his age failing sight. Maybe things are cleare from the other side :D

HeHe....Bananaman certainly is to be the whippin' boy this yr. He should beat the boghouse blue and the carbon crisp boy (depending on what he's driving)....but will all that power pay off?

Let's just waite & see shall we LADIES......... :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Are any of you Class F'ers doing Olivers Mount ???

Are they still ridiculously large so that you take up the whole of the car to apply them?

They're for the Westfield, John, not the Scalextric cars.........  :bangshead:  :0  :D

John

You need to scale things back up to normal size rather than viewed from your own personal situation  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

One day you'll have to pay VAT on yer clothes as well :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

They are still BIG whichever way I look at them  :0

They are still BIG whichever way I look at them  

Not from side on they're not........

Honestly, you're so 2 dimensional.......  :0:p:D