Yorkshire Breakfast meeting, 15th October.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Yorkshire Breakfast meeting this Sunday, 15th at the Darrington Hotel, Darrington, Pontefract, WF8 3BL from 10am. 

Hope the weather stays nice for us, see you there. 

Maybe because it's been the coldest day so far, but only 2 of us turned up today. 

After a full English, we had a ride out towards Driffield, but my Satnav was taking me the way I didn't want to go, and one of the first roads was blocked so a different route was taken. We finally hit the road I wanted heading towards Market Weigton and Holme on Spalding Moor and on to Driffield. Quick fuel stop and Nick and Julie went off to Scarborough and me to Leeds. The road was closed at Stamford Bridge, but I found a new route through Pocklington. 

It was cold in under the trees, but not too bad in the sunshine. The flying jacket made it's first appearance of the year. 

Thanks to @Nicholas Rycroft and Julie for the early start. 

20231015_112359.jpg

• Like 6