Devon and Somerset Area Meet

Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset

Devon & Somerset area meeting date  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which meeting date would you prefer

• Third Wednesday of the month (eg 18th October)
    • Fourth Wednesday of the month (eg 25th October)
  2. 2. Is Re:fuel ok as a venue to get us started

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/23 at 11:00

As per my email to the group, I’d like to suggest that we kick off our meets using the Re:fuel venue which now opens until 10pm on a Wednesday night.

I currently have another commitment on the third Wednesday of the month, so would tend to prefer the fourth Wednesday ie 25th rather than 18th but am happy to go with the 18th if that suits more people. It dovetails with the Dorset meeting better too.

Let me know via the poll and additional comments here please! once we get meetings in we can decide to stay out at Re:fuel or find an alternative; easier to discuss face to face.

Thanks all,

Stu

Happy with either to suit the rest, and yes I think Refuel is a decent place as nice and central 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jaykay42 said:

Good morning, all!

Are we still planning on going ahead with this one despite the forecast for tomorrow?

Yep, still going ahead. I’ll decide tomorrow whether to come in the Westie or tintop. Basically it will be good for as many of us as possible to meet up, have a good chat and perhaps make some plans for the group as to what we want to do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, itsagoodalife said:

ill be up in the tin top , what time are we looking to meet ?

I’m aiming for around 7.30pm, see you there 👍

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jaykay42 said:

Good morning

Thank you for a great evening - you are a wonderful bunch of people. Really enjoyed meeting you!

Good morning Jens. Yes, great to meet everyone, good turnout for such a horrible evening. Really enjoyed it too, good chats! 👍

• Like 2

Great chats indeed , nice to meet you all , look forward for us all to get together with our Westys ! 

• Like 2