Now Sold 1600 2007 Wide-bodied .

Rob Waldron

Deposit now taken. 

2007 wide body Westfield for sale on a 2005 private plate which can go with the car, also have the original reg on retention. The private was valued at £400 on an online site. The car has done 28500 miles, and was MOT’ed in July. I have recently had the engine professionally tuned and mapped on a rolling road and is giving 130 bhp its a 1600 Ford Zetec Sigma engine with Jenvey individual throttle bodies with a new Pipercross air filter running on Omex 600 ECU with a MT75 five speed box with a standard Ford Sierra back axel (No Slip Diff) .  

Just fitted which is still with a warranty a more powerful starter motor and solenoid relay. It has two keys and the car has an immobiliser. The engine and gear box were new and crated from Westfield with the original kit. It’s been fitted with upgraded Westfield Cobra sports seats and four point harness seatbelts with a removable  Go Race steering wheel. It has a half hood, full hood, half doors, full doors and wind deflectors. It also has been fitted with the RAC roll bar. It has the Soft Bits,  cockpit cover, boot bag and a spec made clamp on boot rack. Plus a spare wheel with a un used tyre. The car comes with  an extreme conditions outside waterproof cover and a soft indoor showroom style cover, and the car is fitted with an  efficient heater for those colder days.

I have only had the car for just over a year and its been immense fun car to drive. The car runs exceptionally well, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face. I am sadly selling as it hasn’t quite worked out with our original plans for some weekends away touring with the wife, i did though consider giving her a bus ticket . unfortunately she is just not that keen on the cars size and feels vulnerable.  

I am now looking into a larger classic British Sports car with doors and a larger boot :-).  The car is in Devon,please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions. I can send you a walk around film on request. 

Thanks 

£9500 ono.

IMG_5257.jpeg

IMG_5795.jpeg

IMG_5586.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5940.jpeg

IMG_5941.jpeg

IMG_5942.jpeg

IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5944.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Rob Waldron changed the title to Now Sold 1600 2007 Wide-bodied .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.