CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST. Stamford, Lincolnshire to Rutland. Sunday 1st October @ High Noon

AndrewBClarke

The forecast in the East is slightly better that the rest of the country, so who is mad enough to come out?? On the positive, it is promised to be warm and I've re-waterproofed my half hood!

Meet / park up in Stamford at the Town Meadows car park at 12 - PE9 2QU and walk to the J D Weatherspoons 'The Stamford Post' for lunch. Not knowing Stamford very well, if anyone has a better suggestion of somewhere to eat, please drop me a note

After lunch, drive the long way round (about 1hr) to Hambleton Bakery Café, Exton LE15 8AN for cake and coffee before heading home.

Please post on here if you are coming as if there are no takers, I'll stay in bed.

• Like 1

Wow, you are desperate to get out 🤣  a wee bit too far for us , take it easy and catch you soon . I’ve got my plumbers hat on 🙄 not at my house !!! Don’t you just love parents 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No responses so I assume everyone is hiding from the forecast of a slight chance of rain and doesn’t want a trip out in their Westfield’s. 
I’ll wait till 5pm tonight before cancelling just in case you need more time to make your minds up and if no one comes forward I’ll plan something else to do on Sunday. 
Hope someone wants to join in. 

• Sad 1

Hi Andrew. I would do it but i have only just managed to start replacing the tps sensor on the throttle body. And on these sigmas its a pain in the rear doing it with only one pair of hands. Also the loom going to the tps sensor needs repairing now as the cabling looks corroded where is has previously been spliced back. This may have been my problem all along. Sorry bud.

Martin

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Martin Bell - (Bellyboy) Joint East Anglia AO said:

Hi Andrew. I would do it but i have only just managed to start replacing the tps sensor on the throttle body. And on these sigmas its a pain in the rear doing it with only one pair of hands. Also the loom going to the tps sensor needs repairing now as the cabling looks corroded where is has previously been spliced back. This may have been my problem all along. Sorry bud.

Martin

Sorry you are struggling. Sent you a whatsapp note. 

1 hour ago, Martin Bell - (Bellyboy) Joint East Anglia AO said:

And on these sigmas its a pain in the rear

Would be so much easier with a conversion to, oh, say Jenvey ITB at the same time...:devil:

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST. Stamford, Lincolnshire to Rutland. Sunday 1st October @ High Noon
21 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Would be so much easier with a conversion to, oh, say Jenvey ITB at the same time...:devil:

Hi dave. If i went that route it be costly and i would need to possibly change the ecu out too.

• Haha 1

Aye, I'd be visiting Denis Vessey first, I think to 100% confirm he can connect to, and map, the ecu. :devil:

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I haven’t been on here for the last two days, so missed the post/message 😢. Also Iv already had something planned.

• Sad 1