East Anglia Christmas lunch

Baz456 - Joint East Anglia AO

We are returning to our very first meeting point to celebrate Christmas and the establishment of the East Anglia region which will incorporate Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. 

So it will be lunch at the Bedingfield Arms at Oxborough on Saturday, December 16th. Let me know very soon if you would like to join us.

Barry & Martin - joint AOs

• Like 5

Sorry but it’s a no from me - too close to the silly season so the family make me very busy!! Have fun 🤪

• Like 1

As Barry has said it would be great if any of you would join us at the very first meeting place. Its a chance to meet up and have fun and hopefully meet some new faces all ready for the new year. The area has grown fantastically since the start and may it continue. Many thanks to Barry for his sterling efforts in getting us to the start of a new chapter.

Martin & Barry

Joint AOs

• Like 2

Hi.

We still have spaces available for our christmas lunch at the Bedingfield Arms on the 16th December. Myself and Barry would love for to see you even if you have not been to a meetup yet. Its a great opportunity to break the ice and form lasting friendships. Were a great bunch and have plenty of laughs whilst showing our love for these little cars. If you are interested plus message me or Barry or reply on here.

Martin & Barry

Joint AOs East Anglia

Hi 

Just seen the post however unfortunately I am already booked up on that day.. real shame as would have enjoyed the meet up...

Have fun

35 minutes ago, Mole said:

Hi 

Just seen the post however unfortunately I am already booked up on that day.. real shame as would have enjoyed the meet up...

Have fun

Theres always the classic car show bud in November 

On 03/10/2023 at 19:34, Martin Bell - (Bellyboy) Joint East Anglia AO said:

Theres always the classic car show bud in November 

Yea looks like an interesting show...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mole said:

Yea looks like an interesting show...

One of the best bar kit car shows of course.

Hi guys,

We have 4 spaces left for the christmas meal. Wives and kiddies welcome also. We would love to see you there. May even be a bit of cake and a cracker to pull. 😀

• 1 month later...

Hi guys.

Still 4 spaces available. Even if you have not met up yet it would be a great ice breaker prior to next years excitement.

Cheers Martin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a week to go now and fourteen places confirmed. 

Don't hesitate any more and book a place before it's too late!

I would really like to meet someone who hasn't joined us since the East Anglia region came into being only seven months ago - rest assured, you will receive a very warm welcome. 

• Like 2

East Anglian christmas meal starts at 1pm so were meeting up around 12.45pm. Be nice to see everyone there.

Martin and Barry

• Like 2

Have a great lunch..really sorry I have not been able make a meet yet..a friend's 60th tomorrow..

Have a great day and Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

Cheers mole. A merry Christmas to you too. There will be many many meets next year.🤪

• Like 1