It’s taken a while!

Philb65

I was on the lookout for a seven 4 years ago when I joined the forum but life got in the way for some reason, as it does! I think it’s been worth the wait though. Deposit paid to a fantastic guy near Swansea and the car is coming home on the 7th Oct…happy days! I’ve also realised at 57 I’m not as flexible, or slim as I thought I was but I fit thankfully. Never thought I’d be limbo dancing at my age.

A few things to get sorted for the 7th so I’ll be asking a few questions. At least for this first year I plan to try and use it through the winter on dry non salty days and see how I get on.

Let the fun begin!

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

• Like 7

It's a beauty. I love the zany lighting in the garage.

36 minutes ago, Bellyboy said:

That looks mint. Nice garage too

Just a bit of their garage, it’s a massive shed but bits partitioned off. 2 post lift, works on motorbikes, off-road bike engine buggies. He also had an R8 V10 with the one of the loudest exhausts I think I’ve ever heard. Lovely people and was a good day out!

• Like 1

Saw this on facebook as well. Stunning car

• Like 1

Welcome from South Derbyshire

Love the car, I was admiring it in the advert recently 👍

• Like 1