1999 -  V8 SEIGHT for Sale

Snowy

Price reduction..... AND NOW SOLD.

1999 WESTFIELD SEIGHT Rover V8

Presented in dk blue with high-back maroon seats. 4 point "Willans" harnesses. 3500cc, rebuilt engine with new "Kent" fast road-cam, Offenhauser inlet manifold & Weber carburettor. Stainless exhausts exiting on both sides. 5-speed TR8/SDI gearbox, Sierra LSD. Tonneau cover & side-screens with top & side deflectors. 3000 miles only since 1999 build on a factory supplied rolling chassis. Full history available. 3000 miles. £10950.

The car is in Downham Market, Norfolk, not far from Cambridge!

e-mail me on either

jazzysheep@aol.com

stuart.cotgrove@bt.com

or call 01442 208251...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind words mr C-W. Mind you, after surfing through your EVO piccies, it's tempting to change my mind....

:love:  :love:  :love:

Your car looks great! Do you have any soundbites to download to remind me of mine once it has gone?? :t-up:

Cheer Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Actually yes I do - I did this for a mate who is a V8 junky down on the South Coast. You will need Quick Time to play it - and I think it plays on it's side as I recorded it with my phone and the picture looked better that way......until I realised I couldn't turn my monitor the same.

Oh and turn the sound up!

V8 being noisy

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I am so glad I live nowhere near you  :oops:

I've never seen the needle on the rev counter go that far round...my internal organs start to collapse way before that point

Your neighbours must love you  :love:  :love:  :love:

:devil:  :devil:

My neighbour thinks it is hilarious - especially cos I don't use it during the early morning / late evening - I took her out in it and managed to get it sideways at 90 mph which made her jump almost as much as me. I think she is 40 something going on 20 and a great laugh. four doors down there is a guy with a TVR 350 (the new one) and a proper racing Tuscan in his garage so I guess the neighbours are used to it.

:devil:  :devil:

The engine will rev to just over 6000 but driving it above 5500 the world starts to get blurry and with the hard set up, it is hard to drive.

:p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.