Excess Parts for sale or for free.

John Higgins

Hi all, as a matter of course during my build I have acquired a number of parts that I don't need and are just taking up space in my small workshop.

Free to a good home are:

•  4 slave steel wheels and tyres 109mm pcd. Gone.
  • low profile narrow bodied red bonnet, cowl/scuttle and windscreen fillet/
    gusset (need a bit of tlc). Gone.

At bargain prices:

• A pair of windscreen pillars £70
  • Narrow body roll bar unused £100 will not fit under my roof.
  • A dismantled Type 9 Gearbox with Aluminium top cover. Casings vapour blasted and painted. Gears, syncros and selectors in good condition. Needs re-assembly with new bearings, seals and circlips. £150. Sold.
  • Cast Iron bell housing for Type 9/Zetec combination. £50. Sold.
  • A pair of Raceline Duratec Engine Mountings (unused). £100.
  • Another set of engine mounts. I'm not sure whether they're for a Duratec or Zetec engine (see pictures). £100. Correction, these are also Duratec but are not compatible with some alternator options.

I have a few other bits and pieces which I will add when I've had time to sort them out. In the meantime if interested in any of the above, send me a PM or preferably call me on 07770241213. I will, of course, consider offers.

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4841.JPG

IMG_4844.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

IMG_4847.JPG

IMG_4849.JPG

IMG_4851.JPG

IMG_4868.JPG

IMG_4873.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

Edited by John Higgins

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.