Whatever happened to.....

simoke

Just clearing out emails and I found one from Westfield about their "new and exciting" Team Westfield. Had a quick look on the web but couldb't find anything. Does it still exist?

I was thinking about this just yesterday. I became a member of Team Westfield before I knew anything about WSCC. I recieved some vouchers, that on closer inspection  had expired several months before I even joined. Seems to me like it was a bit of a failed venture and I am going to pursue them for a refund.

Seems to me like it was a bit of a failed venture and I am going to pursue them for a refund.

Let me know how the quest for a refund goes -

My wife (the small angry woman) bought me Team Westfield membership as a birthday present last year.  To date - I have heard diddly squat from them and question the value they provide by being a member? :oops:

The club was officially wound up.   There was an announcement somewhere - though where escapes me.

I am sure any people with current memberships ought to be able to get a refund.   I'd ring Holly Bond at the factory, and take it up with her.

Westfield Sports Cars Ltd have said they want to co-operate more closely with the WSCC, which has got to be a good thing for both us, and them.   We are, after all, both interested in the promotion of the best seven replica on the market, and all that goes with it - not forgetting the XTR family too of course.

The WSCC received news of Team Westfield ceasing operation around November / December 2003 time.

No why's, How's wherefore's were mentioned.

The WSCC felt it was best left for The Westfield chaps and chappesses to make an official notification via their own website and mailing list rather than it be done via the club forum.

I personally haven't seen any public notification as yet  ???  ??? Perhaps its an oversight - and answers on matters Team Westfield subscriptions and discount schemes should be forwarded to Holly at the factory - I'm sure she'll endeavour to help out and answer any queries folks may have.

I spoke to Holly today at the Stafford Show. She said that Team Westfield was being reworked and that no one should have been allowed to sign up within the last year. I told her that I was a fully paid up member as of September 2003. She told me to provide some proof and she would look into the oversight. Anyone who has signed up within the last year and feels they have been hard done by should e-mail her.