curborough 2-3-04

barney

heres a video clip of rob aka the voice of reason,at curborough ,testing on 2-3-04

Rob at Curborough

broadband recommended @ 6.9 meg single lap from the normal start point.. :p  :p

how does it go..style is everything :D  :D  :D  :t-up:

Barney

thanks Andy for spotting the not so deliberate mistake.. :durr:  :durr:

If this was for real, Rob just killed his nosecone on the row of bollards that are normally opposite the paddock exit gate  :sheep:

John

See Rob's improved loads over the closed season.  :D  :D  Didn't see one spin or lurid moment  :D  Very un Rob like.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Barney, I have just been able to watch it with the sound. :D:D

Dicky, what do you mean it dosen't sound like a X-flow, don't they all sound like that or is mine not running right ?

:D:D

I have to admit it sounds OK, but not as good a last year. :(

The new can has made it quieter :)  which is why I put it on, but it has changed the note of the exhaust as well as the volume.

Ah well, at least I can do track days now without lying about what it revs to.  Still no one would take me seriously if I told them the truth about that any way :D:D:D:D