PX55 WBB

Xbiker

Morning - just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I have spent my life enjoying weekends, track days and the social scene on 2 wheels but as time has passed, my joints have gotten stiffer and my waste line expanded I decided  that a move to 4 wheels was required.

I am now the proud owner of PX55 WBB and I have to say she is a credit to her previous owners.. she is now residing in East Sussex and will be enjoying what is left of the great British summer. I took her out for my first drive last night and she purred and occasionally growled as we skirted the coast.

my first Westfield - what a great car.

• Like 6

Welcome to the club 👍

There’s a few of us ex bikers who moved into Westfields once our joints got the better of us. For me it was when the surgeon said I had no more ligaments left to donate 🤣

So I throughly enjoyed my lovely Scarlet for an unforgettable nine years

IMG_1136.jpeg.a029c7c3972bb779aac8fdac4444f360.jpeg

But now I’m getting old so have moved on to something more civilised 

IMG_5138.jpeg.6427d7180096c8b5f5313e48aeffad4c.jpeg

Enjoy your toy and post pictures or it didn’t happen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome from South Derbyshire!

Its amazing how many ex-bikers we have in the club wanting similar thrills but with (marginally 😂) more safety and comfort 👍