2.0 Zetec std cams, LED fog & reverse lights

Kingster

Got a few left overs for sale all items collect from NE6 or plus postage.

*** SOLD *** Std width black rear arches - track day quality

SOLD *** Rear carbon effect light pods with lamps -

LED smoked lens fog and reverse lamps. Fog is new and still in the box! £30 the pair

IMG_5266.jpeg.8102905e18315a595ec8e64588dfd5bc.jpeg

SOLD ****Gates Barricade fuel injection hose

SOLD **** Zetec cast alloy stat housing. 

SOLD **** synchrometer 

std 2.0 blacktop cams - should give a 1.8 more power. Excellent condition approximately 10-12k miles from new. £45

IMG_5276.jpeg.c29d50589f54b609af9c325fa44cd6c1.jpeg

IMG_5275.jpeg

• Like 1

PM about Fuel Hose on its way if still available.

Thanks

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Kingster changed the title to Post Sale Parts Clearout - Zetec cams, ZK Arches, LED fog & reverse still available

I would love to take those cams. 

Mines a factory 1.8 with Jenvey throttles would these help with a little bit more power?

Russell

1 hour ago, OBO said:

I would love to take those cams. 

Mines a factory 1.8 with Jenvey throttles would these help with a little bit more power?

Russell

I’m not 100% sure, but I believe that the 2.0 cams do increase power when fitted to the 1.8.

Happy to hold them until you can find out if they will work. 

• Like 1

Just did a bit of googling- might depend on if your car has 115bhp or 130bhp engine as std?

Good morning Chris,

It's the 130 bhp engine. I believe it puts out about 150 with the throttle bodies and has the standard factory ECU

I do hope so as I like the 1.8 and it's revvy nature. It does spin up very nice and I have a few plans for it's future.

I do have a few engines knocking about, Vtec, Cosworth etc but this engine just feels nice in the car.

I have a supercharger set up sitting on the shelf  for this engine for the future and just feel those cams will work well in the future.

I'm also NOT looking for a million BHP but around 200 in the future with the SC set up would make a lovely drivable car.

They are also a great price 🙂

Thanks for doing some research by the way.

Russell

I believe 1.8 130 cams and 2.0 cams are the same - again, can’t be sure, but that’s what research points to 👍

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kingster said:

I believe 1.8 130 cams and 2.0 cams are the same - again, can’t be sure, but that’s what research points to 👍

Good morning Chris,

Yes it seems I have the 2.0 cams anyway so apologies for wasting your time, At least it may have given some other person an insight

to what these cams can do for their 115 BHP 1.8. They are also very well priced.

Thank you for your time and effort on this.

Best Regards

Russell

I have the 1.8 115bhp engine with itbs and emerald ecu. Puts out 142 bhp, so I would imagine these cams would increase that to about 157 bhp. 

I may be interested, let me work on my financial controller... 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.