Seats and alloys, what are these worth?

Flying Carrot Steve

Can anyone give me an idea of what my Team Dynamics 1.2 13 inch wheels would be worth if I sold them please?  Without tyres. They are black if that makes any difference. 

Also same question for my two Westfield Sports Turbo seats, 30th Anniversary Special Edition ones, see pics.
Thanks!  

Screenshot_20230813_131008_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ac2e0aad522a1edff89e157c37fac9ef.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_131018_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a272f1c298f43ee394ac570dce4f4564.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_131220_Gallery.thumb.jpg.76215df43cd56b19aacf17ba21c4b40e.jpg

For the wheels, 13 inch are getting rare as i understand are not available now, could be wrong, but if i'm right could affect prices.

Offset is good to include in a sale price.

I would check eBay or do a search to guide you with price. They may sell more readily with tyres fitted.

Andy

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

For the wheels, 13 inch are getting rare as i understand are not available now, could be wrong, but if i'm right could affect prices.

Offset is good to include in a sale price.

I would check eBay or do a search to guide you with price. They may sell more readily with tyres fitted.

Andy

You may be right about the rarity, I searched eBay and there were none in 13 inch. 

6 hours ago, Naranja_Al said:

Why are you selling the wheels Steve? They look great on your car…..

I was only thinking about getting lighter weight wheels but it seems there's not a lot to be saved unless you spend crazy money so it's just not a good bang for my buck, better spent elsewhere. I've also realised mine are quite light anyway being 13s. 

How are you getting on with your new car?

Makes sense. I think 13” look great and offer the best ride and performance.

I’m loving it thanks, still learning about all the little noises it makes and how to drive it properly. I’ve owned fast cars in the past but the power and handling is off the scale.

I’m going to try and get a track day in at Donnington Park before the end of the summer to see how it really goes!

• Like 1

@Flying Carrot Steve if you were interested in selling then please let me know.

I'm down the M4 in Newbury, so not far away.

I'm still torn between having my existing 13 inch minilights powder coated, sourcing some CXR's or 1.2 Team Dynamics. 

• Like 1