Harewood hillclimb

Terry Everall

I understand that entries for the Harewood weekend are now open

I have paid my fee, fingers crossed they let me play.   Looking forward to this one, the videos are amazing, especially flying through the farm yard.  Fingers crossed Howard and Alex can get their car fixed in time.

• Like 2

Its called Farmhouse !

Did Harewood last weekend for the first time, its now one of my favorites tbh, despite the 4 hour drive there and 4 hour drive back lol  

Its a great hillclimb

On 13/08/2023 at 10:07, Tom Frankland (T3OMF) said:

Did Harewood last weekend for the first time, its now one of my favorites tbh, despite the 4 hour drive there and 4 hour drive back lol

I see your 4 hours and raise you 4 hours,  looking forward to this one but not the 8 hour drive to get there.

• Haha 1

On 08/08/2023 at 18:56, Two7 said:

Fingers crossed Howard and Alex can get their car fixed in time.

Thanks 👍🤞 That's the plan at the moment. Car's having a new front end fitted by Siltech next week. Few other bits to repair, and it's not quite as straightforward as just bolting it all back together again but should have it done.

• Like 2

Draft entry list is on the Web site.  Looks like 5 of us on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. 

I'm number 1 reserve on Saturday, and 15 on Sunday, so here hoping LOADs of people pull out 😅

1 hour ago, Alex Gaskin said:

I'm number 1 reserve on Saturday, and 15 on Sunday, so here hoping LOADs of people pull out 😅

Fingers crossed for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just been reading the Harewood regs again.  It says in a couple of places (1.3.1 and 1.3.2) entrants have to be fully paid up BARC(Yorkshire) club members, does that mean I need to join or is that just for their championship. 

You do not need to join as you are a member of an invited club (WSCC)

• Thanks 1