PistonHeads 25th Anniversary Party at Bicester Heritage on 12th August 2023

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I've received an invite from Morag Trilk At Westfield Chesil Ltd, copied below.    

image.png  image.png

Westfield Chesil Limited      

Dear Members of the Westfield Sports Car Club

PistonHeads 25th Anniversary Party at Bicester Heritage on 12th August 2023

Westfield Chesil Ltd is excited to announce that they will be attending the PistonHeads 25th Anniversary Party Event at Bicester Heritage on 12th August.  PistonHeads will be throwing their biggest party ever with curated car displays, an outdoor cinema, show awards and cars, cars, cars!

If you would like to come along and see us, we will be exhibiting in the large Hangar Building.  We will have news to share and would love to chat to you about our recent developments and future plans.

We have secured a 10% discount on tickets for the event which are only available in advance through this link: https://www.pistonheads.com/events/ph25

Use the code WC10 at the checkout to get 10% of all adult tickets.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

From the team at Westfield Chesil Ltd.

Oh nice...  I've already got my tickets, so be sure to be on the lookout for them 👍

• Like 1

Hi Dave,

I've already got my ticket.  I will more than likely take the VX220 though as its quite a long drive to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

2023-08-1209_01_08.thumb.jpg.2b09ede8e2ebecedda191e557a79f1a1.jpg

Arrived early enough to get front row parking.  Amount of exotics present was amazing.  And only 2 rain showers despite the constant threat of more...

• Like 2