Anglesey August 14th

eggontoast

Hello all,

Is anyone else gojng to Anglesey on Monday August 14th? I'm expecting to be there with a few friends in their not-Westfields for my first ever track day. Unless the weather is biblical maybe, as I don't fancy spanking a car I don't yet understand how to drive properly on its first track outing.

Cheers,

Barry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Super.

I have multiple weather apps on almost constant refresh!

Would be good to say hello. I'll be in the below:

WF1.jpg

What was the weather like today….I looked an it looked like a wash out till 2.00 when it might of been less likely to rain 

It was absolutely sopping wet most of the morning, with standing water all over and lots of running water, with some drying conditions just before the lunch break. Wet again after lunch but then it all came good with about half an hour to go and the track drying rapidly.

That last half hour was, for me, amazing. 

As a first track day it was quite something. Seemed very busy despite the weather. 

Good to meet you too, Nick. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, eggontoast said:

It was absolutely sopping wet most of the morning, with satin ding water all over and lots of running water, with some drying conditions just before the lunch break. Wet again after lunch but then it all came good with about half an hour to go and the track drying rapidly.

That last half hour was, for me, amazing. 

As a first track day it was quite something. Seemed very busy despite the weather. 

Good to meet you too, Nick. 

I was there on the 5th of July 

IMG_2401.png

IMG_2402.png

• Like 1