Surrey Area

Martin Hewes AO Surrey

Planning on 25th. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, so some timings for Sunday. The East team are meeting earlier and going around the houses and aiming to get to the Chalet for 9:15
I am planning to leave at 8:00 and follow this route which passes Newlands Corner at 8:05, Ockley (Village Hall) 8:30, Billingshurst (Aldi) 8:45 then Cowfold (Chalet) 9:05
Just in time to get in the queue first 😉
I think Ian and David might be meeting at Box Hill ( Rykas) on route to the Ockley meeting point.
Feel free to do whatever suits you though....... Let me know if you want to meet at any of those points so we don't leave anyone behind

image.png.ec8b892068073c49d44900378b8a8fd6.png

• Like 1

Some pictures from this morning’s run out - 14 cars in all with 6 from Surrey area.

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3612.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Sorry for short notice but a few of us are hoping to head down the the Blue Bird Cafe, Ferring nr Worthing tomorrow for breakfast - eta about 9:00~9:30

Currently meeting at Rykas (Box Hill) at 8:00 and then heading straight down A24.

let me know if you need any more info or want to tag along

Hopefully will pop along too, are you looking to go along the a280 (long furlong road) when you get to the top of Worthing?

Hi, I’ve not plotted a route yet and I’m not familiar with the area but I suspect we’ll use the 280 at some point by the looks of it

martin