Surrey Area

Martin Hewes AO Surrey

so this place is about 35 miles from Guildford in between Petersfield and Alresford. Post code GU32 1JX.
I'll probably decide closer to the time Ian, weather and work finish time dependant 

• 1 month later...

Hi I live in Epsom in Surrey. Are there any meets or drives in Surrey or Hampshire or perhaps Kent during the summer . I’ve just got a new second Westie and would love to meet up with other owners 

Dave Allman WSCC member 

Hi John and welcome.  I’m just back from the kit car show. We’ve not got anything fixed right now but it’s overdue. 

Leave it with me

thanks

martin

• Like 1

Many thanks Iam picking up my second Westfield on Tuesday and would look forward to meeting like minded owners.

I’ll try to get your name right in future too!! 

Many thanks Iam picking up my second Westfield on Tuesday and would look forward to meeting like minded owners.

No worries hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks again.

Hi All,

Just a repeat of the Whatsapp group message. Looks like we might have a few people around Saturday or Sunday for a meetup / run.

Let me know if you are interested

cheers

Martin

• Like 1

also if you want to be added to the whatsapp group for any area chat let me know....

Hi thanks yes happy to join the WhatsApp group. My mobile is 07927166898

Dave

Yes let me know what you have arranged for Saturday or Sunday please . 
Dave 

Hi All, 

Looking ahead at dates, the unpredictable weather continues but I'm keeping an eye on Sunday 23 June for a run.

After that I have promised @SPC1118 we'll try to get to the Bagshot Classic meet on July 14th. @Euan Hoosearmyhas then invited us down to Alton on the same day for a vehicle show and fun day. I'm not sure how many people will want to commit to exhibiting at the show but it might be a great opportunity just to meet some of the Hampshire members in the Alton area? I've attached the flyer anyhow. 

cheers

Martin

Alton Show.jpg

• Like 2

If you don't want to exhibit, you can always park in the public car park and have a wander around.....

• Like 1

Iam away on the 23rd June unfortunately. But Bagshot might be okay