No longer req’d! Have sourced one now 👍 Battery Box & Bracket - 1999 SEight

RickRack

So now I’m starting to get under the covers of the new whip I find the Battery retaining bracket broken & the outer welds fracturing! 🫣 can’t see a new one on new Parts Shop 

wondered if anyone has a spare for sale rather than re-fabricate? 

9D18344E-13D1-4C7F-AC0E-869C1892CB9C.jpeg

D727D695-C3BE-47F6-9B8E-5F13A2EFCB49.jpeg

Edited by RickRack
Parts found.

Can't help with the parts, but for sanity's sake, I'd be checking exactly what's under that insulating tape...

It's not ideal to have a joint in it, but I can see why it could happen. just make sure it's a decent quality join! As literally everything is going through that red wire.

• Thanks 1

Hi Dave, thanks for your concern, but fears can be relieved, a replacement cable has been delivered to replace the worst bodge I’ve seen thus far… & yes, it’s what sparks new questions as to “who, why & what else”! ATB Phil R

• Thanks 1

• RickRack changed the title to No longer req’d! Have sourced one now 👍 Battery Box & Bracket - 1999 SEight

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.