Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 owners

Ansoeb

Hello, I am new to Westfield ownership and this forum. I bought an FW with 2.0 zetec on throttle bodies at the end of May, with the great run of weather I have covered 1000 miles since then. Just wondering if there is still an active group in Scotland as I have not found much lately on the threads. I am on the east coast in fife

• Like 1

I was watching this thread as I was wondering the same thing.

I'm in the Clyde valley. I bought my Westie a few weeks ago (and am still trying to get it to run nicely at low revs).

I don't know of any other owners in the area at all, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Hi. Not much gets organised directly on here specifically as there’s not a huge number of Westfields, and we’re spread out all over the place.
There is a non specific Kitcar/Lotus WhatsApp group, very active with members from all over Scotland. We just did a highland tour last month.

big trips are usually shared on here also.  

I can ask admin to add to to the group if you like 👍 

@Gary Taylor

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

unfortunately the Scottish “area” is the whole of Scotland and whilst we have tried in the past to have an area AO it is a massive undertaking .

I even tried to get someone to take on the south and I’d do the north but to no avail.

since then my personal circumstances meant I could not do the whole of Scotland ( I stay in speyside ) therefore I withdrew as Area Organiser ( AO )

since then the active ones use a WhatsApp group to stay in touch and the Westfield Sportscars Scotland fb page if you would like I can add you to these either by a joining request fb or message me your mobile for WhatsApp 

I’m actually planning selling mine to pursue other interests but there are still quite a few active central belters.

if I can be of any help ping me a message or a call ( evenings please ) 07715554020

cheers Gary

Hope you enjoying the recent good weather! Though not that great the past couple of week, sure we will see some of the heatwave the rest of Europe are getting soon!  I’m Fife too but in the West villages. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DMc said:

@Phil B I’m in Dunfermline, where are you? 

Blairhall. So only minutes away 

Good to know mate. Just along the road. Of you’re into going for drives definitely get added to the WhatsApp. 

im thinking about creating a wee spin-off chat for the central belt for day/evening runs out. 

9 hours ago, DMc said:

Good to know mate. Just along the road. Of you’re into going for drives definitely get added to the WhatsApp. 

im thinking about creating a wee spin-off chat for the central belt for day/evening runs out. 

How do you get added to the WhatsApp?

22 hours ago, Phil B said:

How do you get added to the WhatsApp?

Hi Phil , if you message me your mobile I can add you to the WhatsApp group

cheers Gary

Hi, I am in Leven so not far away. I just did a run on tue thru Dukes pass from Aberfoyle to Callander, great fun if you miss the camper vans. I will get added to the WhatsApp also

• Like 1