westfield seiw2L zetec

J Rod B

reluctant sale of my westie due to a move.. Ill buy another when the new garage is built!!

she is Yellow with carbon spats, front cycle wings, dash and a carbon nose wrap.

dash clocks also in yellow to match. It has all its weather gear including the soft bits for sevens short roof ( absolutely marvelous..) and also the boot bag that locks on, is waterproof and provides a real amount of storage.

car is running a 2L Zetec engine on jenvey throttle bodies. 

the paperwork has the original receipts and certified build photographs to show that all parts were new at time of build. first registered 2010 on a 10 plate not a Q.

just had a remap due to a unexpected cough.. turned out to be a loose connection. she is now running at 169BHP

all the usual, independent adjustable suspension . discs all round ( hence sei) and is the wide bodied version. has the @rece  roll over bars. the lowered floor pan for the seats. removable steering wheel. Four point harnesses. Cobra seats.....

it has a few age related marks but is in the condition that you would expect of a dry stored low  mileage and cherished car..

any questions call rod  07967123582

£13,600 ono

IMG_3429.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

Car looks great. Good luck with the sale. Who wrapped the nose for you? Looks a really tidy job. 

On 22/06/2023 at 20:43, J Rod B said:

reluctant sale of my westie due to a move.. Ill buy another when the new garage is built!!

she is Yellow with carbon spats, front cycle wings, dash and a carbon nose wrap.

dash clocks also in yellow to match. It has all its weather gear including the soft bits for sevens short roof ( absolutely marvelous..) and also the boot bag that locks on, is waterproof and provides a real amount of storage.

car is running a 2L Zetec engine on jenvey throttle bodies. 

the paperwork has the original receipts and certified build photographs to show that all parts were new at time of build. first registered 2010 on a 10 plate not a Q.

just had a remap due to a unexpected cough.. turned out to be a loose connection. she is now running at 169BHP

all the usual, independent adjustable suspension . discs all round ( hence sei) and is the wide bodied version. has the @rece  roll over bars. the lowered floor pan for the seats. removable steering wheel. Four point harnesses. Cobra seats.....

it has a few age related marks but is in the condition that you would expect of a dry stored low  mileage and cherished car..

any questions call rod  07967123582

£13,600 ono

IMG_3429.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

Where are you based? 

If only I had sold mine already, I'd be very interested 🤦

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.