SOLD (Pending) 1995 SeiW, 1 previous owner and only 2800 miles since new. easy project.

potster

1995 SeiW in racing green. Built and registered in 1995, bought as a full kit from the factory. 

Car was in use until 2005, it was then parked up and stored in a dry garage until I bought the car in 2022, from a member of the WSCC. This is my 5th Westfield so I know my way around them pretty well. This car is probably the cleanest I have owned and hasn't been modified in any way since it was built. Wiring, fixings, interior etc are all very very tidy and by the book. 

Engine is a 1660 Xflow reconditioned by westfield. I bore scoped the engine before it's first start up. The cylinders still have the honing marks from the rebuild. It's running a twin choke downdraught carb (XR2 I believe) Car starts, runs, ticks over like a 90s production car, very smooth, no smoke or nasty noises. 

Gearbox is a 4 speed and shifts very smoothly.

Disc brakes all around.

Bodywork is exceptional for the age, there are some small hairline cracks on the bonnet BUT the car comes with a brand new spare bonnet that was bought at the same time as the kit so should be a perfect colour match. There is as you would expect some light scratches to the gel coat but nothing that wouldn’t polish out with some elbow grease.

Since buying the car I’ve given the engine a thorough check over, cleaned the carb. Fuel tank and lines have been flushed. Coolant system has been flushed and a new thermostat fitted from Burton. 82 degrees to help with cooler running. New points, new condenser and a Lucas coil.

Car comes with a pair of doors.

I bought the car with the intention of doing some track days with my son, we’ve since had a change of direction and bought a brand new aerorace westfield with full cage, more suitable to our intended use.

To finish the car it needs a full service, new battery, probably safe to say the tyres should be changed. Then it’s ready for an MOT.

The car can be test driven on our driveway obviously not on public roads without an MOT.

Looking for £5,500 OVNO.

You won’t find a cleaner more honest Westfield for the money. If the car doesn’t sell in 2 weeks I’ll remove the ad, complete the service, tyres and MOT and relist at a higher price. I thought selling as a small project would give someone new to Westfield's a cheaper starting option.

I can deliver free of charge within 50 miles. Or up to 100 miles if you cover the fuel.

Email stuart_home@hotmail.com 

IMG_7081.thumb.JPEG.ccb6e32d2cfbd39e29d2a2ff088034dc.JPEG

IMG_7072.JPEG

IMG_7082.JPEG

IMG_7070.JPEG

IMG_7076.JPEG

IMG_7077.JPEG

IMG_7078.JPEG

IMG_7074.JPEG

IMG_7073.JPEG

IMG_7069.JPEG

IMG_7065.JPEG

IMG_7075.JPEG

IMG_7067.JPEG

• Like 4

For the eagle eyed, ignore picture 8. The car does have 4 matching tyres. I'd not finished swapping the original wheels back on when I took that picture. 

Couple of more pictures.

based in Skipton, North Yorkshire. 

IMG_7066.JPEG

IMG_7084.JPEG

• potster changed the title to SOLD (Pending) 1995 SeiW, 1 previous owner and only 2800 miles since new. easy project.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.