New member from Kent.

marka

Hello everyone, I am Mark from Kent and have in the last week become a proud owner of a Westie SEiW 1600 cvh Ford. Been hankering after a Westie for a few years now, as always have to have a toy in the garage no matter what! My last three toys have been MX5's , but wanted a Westie before I was unable to get in and out of one, coming up 67 as I am!! 😁

Looking forward to reading this forum and finding out new things about my new toy!

Mark.

• Like 2

Welcome from South Derbyshire 👍

Welcome.

Where in Kent? there are several of us who get out most Sundays for an early morning run.

Hope to see you soon

kenton

1 hour ago, kenton said:

Welcome.

Where in Kent? there are several of us who get out most Sundays for an early morning run.

Hope to see you soon

kenton

Tunbridge Wells👍

welcome from Lancashire.

Morning, and welcome, we have a Kent meet up coming up on Sunday 28th June, see the local area meets section.

hope to see you there.

Ben

:ww: from sunny Norfolk! Can't believe no one has asked yet! Do you have any pictures? We love pictures! 

• Like 1

Welcome Mark yes come along to our Kent meet the last Sunday of the month & look out for organised runs.

Hi @marka

Warm welcome into the Westfield community. Great bunch of people. I think I missed the picture of your car. Drop another please. ATB HB.