Giz a Job

stever

There's more promotion of 750MC's race calendar - specifically Locost Chamionship - on this site than there ever has been on 750MC's - or indeed in their rather pedestrian magazine.

I propose that Dickie Brown is henceforth promoted to PR Guru with special responsibility for the eventual takeover of the Locost Championship as a new WSCC subsidiary event.

I am sure our Ed will give it more space that 750MC do.

That'll be Robinson Racing expelled from one or the other then...

Gotta agree Steve

We're being plagued with Locosts  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Just wait till mallory though I am to score some hefty points in return for the WSCC  ;)  ;)  ;)

WSCC Stickers will look just fine on a Locost

:devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  and that includes a black one  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)

Hey, we all know where a Locost came from originally.

And anyway, I managed to fill 4 pages of the last Westfield World all by myself, so I'm pulling my weight!  I remember my wife's comment as I sold the Westie to buy the Locost, "You will buy another Westfield one day won't you?"  How can I refuse her - so I'd better stay a keen WSCC member...

As for taking over the Locost Championship - why stop there? With Lindsay in the RGBs.... Anyway, loads of people have been talking about doing the Locosts for a few years now - just never got around to it.  So they spend more money on their sprint cars over the winter than an entire season of Locost racing costs (even including my accident damage)

Had another idea for a WW article...... involves power and torque curves, combined with gear ratios...... Guess what I've been doing at uni....

Do you want some more nice ESP stickers to plaster all over those Locosts then Mark :D:D:D

Steve

I suppose my response to your topic title should have been, "Yes please, I'd love to be promoted - please tell my boss." However, as it is not possible for me to be promoted for another 6 years at least, then I will just have to follow your advice!

Dickie