DarrenK

Hi all. I've just joined the club, so thought I'd drop in and introduce myself before I start posting. I recently bought an 04 widebody ZX10R, which is my second kit car following my first one (F27 blade) that I sold in lockdown, due to fear of impending poverty. That didn't quite happen and here I am 3 years later, with an upgraded version.

Apart from the car stuff, my name is Darren, 38, GSOH and I like candlelit dinners and long romantic walks in the park. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome Darren. Not many Kawasaki engined cars out there, must be a hoot!

If you’re out for one of those walks I’ll be wearing a pink carnation and carrying a copy of the times 😁

• Haha 2

It's a bit frantic to be fair! I got nagged by my daughter to take it out the day it arrived and it had just stopped raining - it's a bit of a handful in the damp and tried to swap ends a few times 🫣

I'm the one with the daily star used as a paper hat 😂

Thanks for the welcome buddy 👍👍

Welcome Darren!

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Welcome Darren!

Cheers Dave 👍

Welcome @darrenk!  You’ve the right sense of humour for this lot.  Enjoy and post photos of your car, it’s compulsory in here. 👍

• Like 3

:ww:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome @darrenk!  You’ve the right sense of humour for this lot.  Enjoy and post photos of your car, it’s compulsory in here. 👍

Thanks Scott, will do!