SOLD -REDUCED by £5000 Burstner Harmony 728G Motorhome

Terry Everall

I am changing my motorhome so have my 4 berth Motorhome for sale. This is a 2018 model with tow bar, large through garage, two double beds (one lowers electrically from ceiling). Really good quality, spacious and has Thule awning.  Mileage is 18000 and has MOT for about 11 months. It has toilet, shower, oven , hob, large fridge and lots of fancy interior lighting. There is lots more to list about this but if anyone is really interested please contact me for pics etc 

I would like £65000 £60000 as they are selling at the dealers for around £75000- £80000 at the moment. It will be going on auto trader next week.

Burstner are probably one of the best you can buy

IMG_9700.jpeg

IMG_9705.jpeg

IMG_9701.jpeg

• Like 5

• Terry Everall changed the title to REDUCED by £5000 Burstner Harmony 728G Motorhome

massive reduction

• 1 month later...

SOLD

• Terry Everall changed the title to SOLD -REDUCED by £5000 Burstner Harmony 728G Motorhome

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.