MX5 Parts

mikew123

Hi

I have a new motorbike being delivered tommorow and have been making a hole in the garage.

I have had to move some of the MX5 bits that where left over from building the car, these being two doors and a boot lid.

These, as well as a lot of other bits now have to go.

At the momment they are in the garden but as my missus is a gardenist I have been told that they can not stay there.

We tried to sell them and got zero interest from eBay and MX5 forums so they have to go.

The two choices are to give them away to anyone that can collect as we do not have a vehicle to get them anywhere, or, put them out for the scrap man.

I just wondered if anyone that uses an MX5 as a track day car or a race car would want anything.

The parts are from a 1995 Mk1 in BRG.

Mike.

• Like 1

HI Mike I race an MX5 and would be happy to take them. not needed currently but you never know when the next bump is coming. thanks Simon